Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fast Recap To A Slow Day

What a day, what a boring, boring day! Yesterday the UPS man left a wonderful little note on the door letting me know that he would be back today anytime between 10:30 and 2...you really couldn't narrow it down anymore than that?! So I was stuck all day in the apartment when he FINALLY showed up at 1:30! Now don't be confused, I don't go anywhere during the day it was just the fact that I actually couldn't go anywhere that was killing me. I felt as if the walls were closing in haha. So me and Sam worked out and passed the time. Believe if you guys want to burn the calories buy the Dancing With The Stars Latin Cardio DVD, I know it sounds stupid but you get a good workout from it especially the 15 minute toning section. If you do get it make sure you are by yourself the first time you do it, I don't know about you but I have no rhythm so I was not a merengue, cha-cha, samba, mambo pro haha. I am working on it though.

On a side note SO SO SO SO excited to go home for the weekend!!

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Well I am even more excited then you that you are coming home this weekend! I can't wait to see your face! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete