Friday, July 24, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Ok so I tried to hold off doing this post until I had my camera because I was really hoping to post some pictures but thats not going to happen.

July 12th made one year since I married this wonderful man:


We went to the zoo and I had a blast! I felt like such a kid before I knew it five hours had passed by! We took pictures but for some reason none of the commputers in the house will recognize the camera software. I will get those up as soon as possible.

On a side note I strongly suggest everyone reading "My Sisters Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. I read it due to the hype because of the movie and was thoroughly surprised by how good it was. I cried the whole night I read it and after I was done I found myself wondering what the characters were doing haha. If you have a free night do yourself a favor and read this book, it will make you think about organ donation in a whole new light.

Good Night and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment