Monday, July 27, 2009

At Least It Wasn't The Ice Cream Truck!

As you know yesterday I got to visit with my lovely sister Misi. Well as I left the apartment to go meet her I heard the ice cream truck and "thought" I saw it sitting just at the corner. I didn't want to try to fit my big car between the curb and the truck so I went around the back to leave the complex. When I got ready to turn out I (being the wonderful drive that I am) looked to my left to see if any cars were coming...nope. So I look to my right and the truck I saw was BLAZING! It was completely engulfed in flames! I just sat there with my mouth agape and in shock, I had seen this truck not even two minutes ago. I just sat there finally I had to pull out. So I rush and pick up my sister and come back, I hate to admit it, but I am so nosy, I was dying to know what was going on. Oh let me tell you what was going on! Just as we pulled in the truck EXPLODED! Tires went everything, flames were everywhere, it was absolute craziness. Afterwards we find out that it was parts truck for a vehicle repair company that had been here working on someones car. Sadly the only thing I could think of was "at least it wasn't the ice cream truck." I don't even eat ice cream! I just like the song haha. So obviously I had a pretty eventful day. Now lets just see how today pans out.

Everyone please remember Johnny Cavins in your prayers, he is having some serious surgery as we speak.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Thank for the prayers ...he is doing well! As for your day sounds like it was as eventful as mine..and I agree I am glad it wasn't the ice cream truck..can you imagine the how many childrens dreams would have been crushed! I love you babygirl! Can't wait to see you this weekend.. sssooo excited!

    ReplyDelete