Monday, July 20, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

So heres my angle this week. I am tired of logging in and seeing my blog with no pictures. I don't even want to read it! So I was perusing myspace and I found that now they tell how many times each picture has been viewed so I am going to go through each album and post a few pictures a day beginning with the one that has been viewed the most. Hopefully I can keep some of your attention now haha. This weeks album...My photos which is just a bunch of pictures that didn't fit in any other category.



This a purple couch that I just had to take a picture of, if I didn't I was pretty sure that no one would believe me if I tried to tell them about it!

Seriously though I have had alot on my mind. I am thinking very hard about going back to school but I don't want to go until I know exactly what I want because I just do not have the money to waste. My wonderful husband has been talking to me alot about going to school too. I would be lost without him, he believes in me so much. At the risk of sounding stupid I am thinking of going into zoology. I could volunteer at the zoo here if I did do that. I mean I wouldn't get paid but if I went for a paying job it would just be in the gift shop or something like that if I volunteer I can work under a keeper. That would be more experience and more helpful in the long run. If you are reading this and you're thinking "she is just trying to talk to herself into doing this" then you are correct sometimes I can think about stuff better if I see it in writing. sorry you have to sit through it haha

On a personal update we are still looking for a good church here in the area. All of the thats around us just seems so large and I get so intimidated, which I know is the polar opposite feeling you should have about church.

I am not going to bore you with a long post even though I could write for hours. So goodnight and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you would be wonderful in zoology. How long will you be in school for that? Volunteering at a zoo sounds like a blast and will help get you out of the house and meeting ppl. Love you!

    ReplyDelete