Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Toxic..

So I am just jamming to Miss Britney and I am trying to keep my promise to blog more. I know it would be a little more interesting if I hadn't been so clumsy and broke my camera. Such a travesty I know, I can't even believe that I expect y'all to read something without pictures :)

Anyway theres alot going on around the ol' homestead today. Around 3:30 PM on monday a man went into a company 25 minutes from my apartment and took a woman hostage. Its 5:41 am tuesday and the police are still in a standoff with him. He was just released from prison and the police are not considering him dangerous due to the fact that he has had a weapon this whole time and he has not used it. Thats not meaning he won't they are just allowing the surrounding businesses to get out of lock down status. Also a few post offices in the area have come in contact with anthrax and the post office where I used to live also found a suspicious white powder. Wow a hostage situation and chemical warfare all in one day...I don't know if I can contain the excitement :)

Honestly I have had nothing going on personally. John works almost everyday so I am either taking him to work or picking him up and in between that I am trying to catch up on my sleep because I have developed insomnia HORRIBLY! Any ideas out there on how to conquer that? All suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

On a seperate note, one of our really close friends Mr. Kyle Carter is really sick. He is in the hopsital right now having problems with his liver and pancreas. Please pray for him, he is need of it.

Well I know I am still getting used to this whole blogging thing but I am trying so hard. Please don't give up on me :)

Good Night All and May God Continue To Bless

1 comment:

  1. If u hear anything from Kyle let me know and I will do the same! Love you...and just so you know I LOVE reading your blogs pics or no pics

    ReplyDelete