Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ugh..

..So we went to that church this morning and I don't think we will be going back. It was so big I almost got lost trying to find the sanctuary and there was absolutely no fellowship whatsoever. I was looking forward to church so that I could talk to people about the area and make new friends but there was no one that would talk to us. I was also turned off by the fact that in the pamphlet there was a big box that was "reminding" members that they needed over 27,000 in offering a week. I understand that you need to pay bills and your minister but it was just tacky to me to have it in big bold letters in the pamphlet. I have been praying about this for so long and I really want to find a good church. Please if anyone knows of a good, friendly church in the Louisville area PLEASE let me know. I am praying that I am not being too hasty and judgmental when I go and visit these churches I know that nothing is perfect. I just felt when I was there that it was one of those churches that you go to and can sit through just because you know you are supposed to go to church not a church that you feel excited about.

On a side note I got to see my older sister today. Mimi and Jeff stopped by and I was so excited because I FINALLY got to show someone where I live. Its not much but I am proud of it. They just left on their way back to Indiana. Love you guys.


Also in case anyone that goes to that church somehow stumbles across this post, I am in no way trying to offend anyone. Everyone likes to worship different. May you all continued to be blessed by the Lord throughout your life.

To everyone else, as always, God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I know that u all will find a church that is perfect for you. It will def. take time though that is frustrating I know. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete