Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This Was Horrible




Did anyone else watch this last night? Was I just in a bad mood or was everybody (with a few exceptions) just really bad?

The Fab Five- they were great! they already act like a pro group. They got their props and they worked with them. They moved around the stage and they just showed off their dance moves with such grace I enjoyed watching them.

Paradizo Dance- these two are becoming my fast favorite. They are newlyweds and you can tell by how sensual their dance is, and of course its just really cool that his 100 pd girl can lift this 200+ pd guy like he is a feather.

Alizma- needs.to.go.home. NOW they do not take any criticism at all, and they just seem snooty. they have been told repeatedly "do not sing, just play the violin and you will go far in the competition." so what do airheads 1,2 and 3 do? they sing while wearing zebra fedoras and showcasing their best stripper moves. The Hoff couldn't even find anything encouraging to say to them.

The Beale Street Flippers- was boring thats all you can say. They talked about how daring their act was going to be and all they did was some backflips and then a guy jumped over another guy and in the process grabbed a rose(?) off his back. I was bored.

The little girl- cannot sing. I didn't think she did good on the audition. she is just too young she needs a few more years to grow I think.

SQ Entertainment- Better fit for Americas Best Dance Crew. they can dance but its the same tired routine you see from every street group.

sadly out of twelve acts thats all I can remember. It was a sad night was television is all I can say. Well tonight we will see who America voted through. I will be sure to let you know :)

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. You have slowly became an Americas Got Talent fanatic.. lol everytime I talk to you that is hat you are watching but I love you anyways! lol

    ReplyDelete