Friday, August 14, 2009

Ohmygoodness

I think I had a date last night! You have to understand, this doesn't happen often at my house. John and I love each other but we don't get to sit down and specifically hang out with just each other alot, most of the time there is always someone else with us. Yesterday my hubby surprised me by not getting on the computer (which I knew he had made plans to get on and talk to one of his friends from California) and just holding me and watching Kung-Fu Panda. AHHH, thats the life right there. Did I mention I had a McChicken? Then we had a Dance Dance Revolution tournament. People, let me tell you, I am an old 20 year old. I cannot hop around like that anymore haha. Three songs in and I was on the ground asking for water! Then we curled up on the couch and watched Chronicles of Narnia. I actually enjoyed the movie even though I protested the whole time he was getting it ready. The only bad thing was that John had to get up at 6:30AM for work and the movie didn't go off until 2:30AM. That was the last thing our minds though, for the first time in a long time we were getting to enjoy each others company and it just seemed like we were the only people in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad! Everyone needs a little alone time..and I am so glad that you all slowed down enough to have some. I love you guys..and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete