Thursday, August 20, 2009

Changes...Part Two

Wow I cannot believe thats it been so long since I blogged. I remember just last week I was sitting around trying to think of something to blog about and I was just wishing for something to happen to me...I will never do that again.

John and I have both been on the hunt for jobs. We have each applied at about four places and I am just praying that someone calls. The hard part is that we actually have a job in Indiana and we went up this week to check the town out and it just didn't feel right. I sat up all last night and just prayed about our situation and I just didn't feel comfortable moving there. I really love living in Louisville and I am hoping with everything in me that we will be able to stay here. Eventually I would like to settle down here and start a family but it has been so hard.

I still have stuff in Pikeville that I have to get in storage!!! And yes Jade, I promise that I will be there before this month is over.

I know that this is just a rambling, pretty uninteresting post and I apologize. Sometimes if I have alot of stuff on my mind it helps me to see it in black and white. I hope everything has been going well for you guys.

Good Night and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I know that things have been rough for u guys! But the hard times are what make u stronger! What is meant to happen will happen you just have to allow it. I have been praying for you guys alot and I know that something will happen to best suit you! I love you and remember you always have a home with me! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete