Friday, October 9, 2009

Trying

I recently happened upon a website called www.givesmehope.com and I have never cried so hard in my life. I will be the first to admit that I have a hardened heart when it comes to the human race. When people do something nice I don't see it as a kind gesture, I see them as being nice because they want something in return. I did not believe that people could just be nice. I read the stories on that site and I saw the works of genuine compassion and I believe that I was directed to that website for a reason.

I want to be someone that sees someone in need and wants to help them instead of thinking, "oh if I buy that man food he is just going to be insulted."

I want to be that person that is able to open my heart to what the Lord is saying instead of slamming it shut scared.

I want to be that person that I feel like I used to be.

I want to be a good christian and an example to all around me.

So I am going to change my outlook.

When you see me I will smile, I hope you smile back.

If there is anything I can do to help someone I will do it.

I am going to stop being so selfish, I need to remember that God will always provide.

I am trying and thats all I can do.

God Bless and good night

1 comment:

  1. Your awesome and such a inspiration to me! P.S. If you smile at me .. I will indeed smile back. I love you more!

    ReplyDelete