Friday, June 19, 2009

Wish List!!

Without further ado...


1. A dress you would like to wear:

Like most people I have fallen prey to the maxi dress sensation. I would absolutely love to have one in canary yellow!






2. An interior you would like to live in:






Ok so most everyone know that I ADORE red kitchens and space. This pretty much covers it :)




3. Something you would serve at your next party:



I LOVE Italian food. Therefore I will force it on others whenever I have the chance LOL.This is the perfect party food to me.






4.A piece of furniture you would really like to have:



This is so modern yet elegant and so completely impractical lol I could never have a white couch with Sam running around, he would destroy it the first time I go somewhere without him!



5.A place you would like to be right now:







I think Ireland is one of the prettiest places in the world. To make what could be a long rambling, I love ALL things Irish, and doesn't this just look so fun to explore!





6.An accesory you would like to wear:







I found this necklace not too long ago and just fell in love with it!











7. A piece of furniture or something for the home that should have never been invented:





I HATE ROCKING CHAIRS!!!!!!













8. A home you would like to live in:





I think mediterranean style homes are just gorgeous...who doesn't like arches?










9. Something random you would like to buy:


I am, for lack of better term, a shoe whore. I love them. These are the shoes that Carrie wore in the closing scene of Sex & The City and I want them badly lol all $945 worth of them!!!


10. A way you would like to relax:


I love to read and I have been wanting this book for awhile, everyone says it is so good.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your wish them. I have discovered from your wish list and mine that we had better get better jobs or when the lottery haha! love you!

    ReplyDelete