Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Changes.....

Wow, so much has changed in these last few weeks and of course I have been a horrible blogger and haven't been posting. First of all I moved four hours away (Miss you Jade!!!!) and we now live with Johns brother David. I am still not used to everything down here, I moved from two lane roads to six lanes (OMG)!!!! Can you say stress LOL! John finally got a job interview, its tomorrow at 3, please say a little prayer for us. We really are trying very hard to make a life here its just been hard getting a job. I thank everyone that has been praying for us, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you, and I promise I am going to start blogging more regularly.

Oh and so sorry for the absence of pictures, I broke my camera.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Awww we miss you to and I am sure that everything will work out fine with the interview...you sure got a lot of ppl backing u. You guys r always in my prayers! I love you both (and sam) VERY much!

    ReplyDelete