Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Return

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. I have so much to catch up on I don't even know where to start. For one, I don't think anyone but Jade reads this but just in case, yes we are still in Louisville. John has a wonderful job and I can't wait to see him achieve all of his goals. Also in about a month.....

We will be welcoming this beautiful little girl to our home. We can't wait to meet you Lily Danielle.

Obviously alot has been going on and there are still quite a few things on my mind but thats for another time. I have a healthy husband, a healthy baby and its another day that I can wake up and say Thank You Lord, I don't have anything to complain about.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. How long are you staying BAAAAAAAAACK...that is the question I have for you! You should post this blog on facebook...and then write your heart out.. so not only I read it... you are an awesome writer and then would be so cute and helpful if I could get on here and look at Lily and hear her funny stoires daily.. PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete