Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Late Nite Ramblin


Today has been a day thats for sure! To start things off, I haven't had alot of sleep. Lately I have been having HUGE problems sleeping so I am always a little bit more cranky than I need to be. John had to stay late at work tonight so I went and picked him up and then we were off to dinner...how sweet right? NOPE! My husband sweetly informs me over dinner that he has applied for a job in Anderson, Indiana and he is the first pick for the job right now...ummm WTF!? So after I got over that shock he also begins to explore options for opening a boxing/MMA gym in our hometown. Ok now I am so confused are we staying? are we going? I honestly have no idea whats going on! Just to give him props I will say that the gym would probably be a good idea because around here there are alot of fight clubs but they all "train" in homemade garage gyms. If we did get a state of the art gym we would make a killing, but I am so not a gym person :)

Just to explain the random picture I attached to this post, my sister is my absolute world. She is my best friend and absolute confidante. Whenever I think of moving I think about how hard it will be not to see her everyday. Also I thought it would make this post so much better if I attached her pretty face and of course if you are anything like me, you had to read until you found out why there was a random girls picture attached. So yes I did it so that you would read what I had to say...Just kidding.

Obviously I have alot going on in my head right now so I think it would be best for me just to retire to my side of the bed and pray about it. God Bless and sleep good.

1 comment:

  1. Your such an angel.. I love you and can't imagine not having you here with me. Indiana seems like a million miles away!!!! I wish you and John the best though with everything you do..and I want all your dreams to come true! I love you more!

    ReplyDelete